I decided to grab an idea from Evil Twins Wife, who got the idea from Life According to Jennifer, so thanks to them for the idea!!
So, I suppose I have to tell the truth, even if it kills me.
1)What is your blogger name? Red from Ktown
2) When is your birthday? July 4th
3) How long have you been blogging? Since 2006 on Myspace, but only Nov 2008 on Blogspot (Thanks for reading, even though I’m not the most faithful blogger – not a lot of extra time).
4) Who tagged you? Not tagged, but Evil Twins wife gave anyone the challenge. Her link is above!
5 ) Tell me your 5 most favorite body parts: Well, if I do say so, my eyes are a really deep blue and I’d say that’s numero uno. My hair color is unique and has ONLY once been colored about 6 years ago and it was only highlighted a bit (deep strawberry blonde), I have nice straight toes, my butt is nice but not too big. Hmmm….small frame, but I’m gaining weight as we speak.
6) What do you wish most for your birthday? I must confess, even though I’ll be 38, I still look forward to the check I get from my parents.
7) What color are your nails now? Fingernails: My nails don’t get long, and the 6 or 7 times I’ve had them long, I’ve painted them with French manicures or some kind of medium pink color. Toenails are ALWAYS red or pink.
8) Any depressing thoughts lately? Money issues. Wondering why our business is slow. Hating my regular day job for the first time in my life and wondering if it will finally get better.
9) What's your next 1 month's plan? Finish a display cross-marketing book with a local wedding cake lady featuring all of our ArtZAngel photography.
10) At what age did you have your 1st crush? Third grade. Cushman Jordan. God, that name just SOUNDS like a movie star name, but alas, he’s not even on facebook. He looked so cute in his white & yellow-3/4-sleeved baseball shirt and his blonde hair.
11) Did you attend any school reunion after you graduated till now? I unfortunately did the 5 year and nothing changed, I skipped my 10 because I was in the middle of a divorce, and no one has had the courage to prepare a 20th much to my dismay.
12) Have you ever passed gas in public and pretended you didn't smell anything? Sure, haven’t we all? Don’t lie, WE ALL DO IT!
13) Are you a clean freak? I have my moments, but usually I clean, REALLY clean (dust, vacuum, sinks, etc.) only every couple weeks. I’ve been known to use a few Clorox wipes though in between.
14) Which era do you wish you were born into? I love the 50s, but I think because I'm liberal, I wouldn't have survived. I would've been an outcast like Rizzo from the Pink Ladies.
15) Are you a vegetarian? I only like 2 veggies (corn, potatoes) and both of those are bad for me, so I doubt that I could live on them. Skip the lectures, they won’t help.
16) How many pillows do you sleep with at night? 2 thin pillows.
17) Are you a light sleeper or an I-don't-care-if-there's-a-bomb-here sleeper? I can hear things, but usually I’m out like a light and can sleep anywhere and in about 5 minutes or less. I might have a tad case of Narcolepsy, I’m fearing.
18) Do you secretly wear comfortable granny panties when your man is not around? Never. But lately, I’m wearing more low rise bikinis than the thongs I used to.
19) What is your ultimate dream job? Actual Photography studio instead of the weekender stuff (we lost our studio due to mall closing several years ago). Graphic design, but getting paid, combined with a flower shop.
20) What is it your hubby does that annoys you the most? Hmmm….how long you got? J/K…ummm……not answering me when I ask a question. I just want to know if he heard me, ACKNOWLEDGE PLEASE!!!!
21) What is your dream car? I have a great little blue Hyundai Elantra that is now at 101,800 miles (see earlier blog on the 100,000 milestone) but I’d kill for a convertible with kick. 22) Do you easily wake up in the morning? I am ‘programmed’ to snooze 3 times, then wake up before each one so I can quick shut it off so I don’t wake up the hubby.
23) Do you like hairy men? No, suppose not really.
24) How about goateed men? Yes I suppose, but I would suspect it would be pricklier kissing them.
25) Which one would you prefer, 2 hour spa, 2 hour Thai Massage or 2 hour foot massage? Love the massage, but it has to be a gentle massage. I don’t like those Swedish or deep-tissue ones. Ouch.
26) Have you ever wished you had a different name other than your real name? I used to make up names I wanted to be when I was a kid, but not anymore. I love my middle name, Annette.
27) What is the most extreme sport you have ever done? I did a parasail 1500 feet over the Virginia Beach last summer. Other than that…not much.
28) Do you prefer traveling in Europe or Asia? My sis and I are planning on doing England next spring…can’t wait.
29) What is your favorite food? Pizza!!!!
30) What is the most embarrassing moment when you were out on a date? It took me nearly an hour or two of standing outside my moms house after the junior prom to have my date kiss me. We were both too scared to make the first move.
I’m not tagging anyone, because I only have 11 followers, but if you wouldn’t mind linking me if you do want to use the idea, as I have done above.